Creative Development, LLC provides innovative services to children with a variety of needs and abilities. Our skilled services include, but are not limited to, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Speech & Language Pathology.
Find out more about our services below…
Clinic Based Services:
Occupational Therapy Services promote improved independence in meaningful daily activities through holistic treatment and assessment in:
- Sensory Processing Skills and Regulation
- Visual Motor Integration and Visual Perception
- Gross Motor Skills and Core Strengthening
- Fine Motor Skills and Manipulation Skills
- Organizational and Executive Functioning Skills
- Social Participation Skills
- Praxis and Motor Planning
- Self Help/Life Skills Training
- Parent/Client home education
- SIPT Evaluation
Learn more about occupational therapy.
Physical Therapy Services work with children and families to promote maximal potential to function independently and to maximize active participation in home, school and community environments.
- Movement and Mobility
- Motor Learning
- Balance and Coordination
- Posture, Positioning and Lifting
- Cardiopulmonary Endurance
Learn more about physical therapy.
Speech & Language Pathology Services promotes independence in use of language within daily life through holistic treatment/assessment in:
- Receptive/Expressive Language
- PROMPT therapy
- Treatment for motor speech disorders
- Pragmatics Training
Learn more about speech therapy.
Fitness promotes fitness, nutrition, weight management, core strengthening and activities for daily life for students of all abilities
- 1:1 instruction in fitness
- 4:1 ratio groups taught with OT/fitness
Aquatic therapy includes the use of a pool to provide services for individuals who benefit from gravity-eliminated exercise to promote strengthening, body awareness, and safety awareness.
Please call for more information to inquire about payment and funding for these services. Group based services are available at Creative Development and are based on clients needs and are put together individually in order to maximize individualistic needs of each client.
- OT/SLP Intensive Sessions
- OT/PT or OT/SLP co-treatment sessions
- Life Skill Programs for Adolescents/Young Adults
- Pre-kindergarten/Kindergarten Readiness
- Functional Handwriting Groups
- Reading and Visual Groups
- Social Participation Groups
- Fitness Groups
- Helping the “Clumsy” Child Groups
Community Based Services:
Community Based Programs
Please contact Jessica Tuthill for more information at 860-284-9779 or email@example.com about these programs!
- Pre-kindergarten and Kindergarten Screenings
- School and In-Home Consultations
- Parent Consultations
- School Consultations/Consultations with Professionals
- Parent Advocacy
- Educational Seminars
Community Based Therapy Programs
Please contact Lauren Coughlin or Deanne Anderson at 860-284-9779 or firstname.lastname@example.org about these services.
- Pediatric Home Healthcare Evaluation and Treatment
- Pediatric Home Adaptive Equipment and Environmental Modification Evaluations
- Independent Educational Evaluations